What is CBD
- CBD (Cannabidiol) is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid associated with numerous health and wellness benefits not to be confused with THC (tetrahydrocannabinol).
How does CBD work? *Science Lesson Time*
- In simple terms, we have two cannabinoid receptors (CB1 and CB2) in our body. CBD interacts with your Endocannabinoid System (ECS) to help your body maintain homeostasis- zen and balance.
- Real life example: If you are stressed because let's be real, who isn't these days, your brain releases cortisol and when certain endocannabinoids are introduced into the body, it not only helps provide stress relief but it helps manage our perception of stress so that we can look at the situation with a clearer mind.
What are the benefits of CBD?
- Many people find cannabidiol to be helpful for managing pain, stress, anxiety, headaches and overall wellbeing.
Is CBD legal?
- Yes, across all 50 states!
Where do you source your CBD from?
- We are proud to partner with Plant Alchemy! They are based locally in New York and have farms in both New York and Colorado. We use their full spectrum organic CBD oil made with MCT oil to help absorb into your bloodstream the most efficient way.
How is the CBD derived?
- We use ethanol extraction, which is a slower process which helps us keep the full spectrum of beneficial cannabinoids that work in conjunction with CBD.
Is the CBD organic?
- Yes and grown sustainably at a farm in upstate New York.
- Yes, and we would be happy to send the results to you directly, email us anytime!
- Nope, that would make this illegal!
How many milligrams of CBD is in a piece of chocolate?
- 20mg per chocolate, the perfect amount.
Does the chocolate contain dairy?
- No, we are dairy free for all our lactose intolerant friends.
Will I get high from eating these chocolates?
- No, CBD does not get you “high” but will make you feel more relaxed and calmer.
What are the ingredients per truffle?
- Double Dark Chocolate: unsweetened chocolate, cane sugar, pure unsweetened cocoa powder (infused with 20 mg of CBD)
- Salted Caramel: unsweetened chocolate, cocoa powder, cane sugar, coconut milk, coconut sugar, fleur de sel (Infused with 20mg of CBD) Mexican Hot Cocoa: unsweetened chocolate, cocoa powder, cane sugar, pure unsweetened cocoa powder, cinnamon, dried ancho chili (Infused with 20mg of CBD)
- Lavender: unsweetened chocolate, cocoa powder, cane sugar, culinary grade dried lavender flowers (Infused with 20mg of CBD)
- Speculoos (Cookie Butter): sugar, tapioca starch, soy lecithin, wheat flour, vegetable oil & fat, organic candy sugar syrup, soy flour, salt, coconut milk, cinnamon, nutmeg (Infused with 20mg of CBD)
- Espresso: unsweetened chocolate, cocoa powder, cane sugar, Illy espresso beans ground (Infused with 20mg of CBD)
- S'mores: unsweetened chocolate, cocoa powder, cane sugar, tapioca syrup, carrageenan, soy protein, vanilla bean pods, whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking soda, toasted wheat germ, organic honey, light brown sugar, fleur de sel (Infused with 20mg of CBD)
- Matcha: sugar, palm kernel oil, tapioca starch, soy lecithin, salt, finely milled green tea powder (Infused with 20mg of CBD)
- Mint Chip: unsweetened chocolate, cocoa powder, natural peppermint oil (Infused with 20mg of CBD)
What are the ingredients in the CBD oil?
- CBD ingredients: MCT rich coconut oil, myrrh gum oil, fractionally distilled CBD oil (derived from US grown, cannabinoid-rich, industrial hemp).
Do you ship?
- Yes, currently only in the US!
How long will my chocolates last?
- It depends how often you indulge but we recommend consuming within 6 months.
Do you make custom orders?
- yes, email us directly we'd love to work with you!
Do you offer wholesale pricing?
- Yes, feel free to email us or submit an inquiry here